Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 Add-On is the best way to integrate WordPress with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Over 150 companies in more than 20 countries use our product to send leads, contacts and more from WordPress to Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365. Our product is the only native WordPress plugin designed to integrate WordPress with Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365. Our integration between Gravity Forms and Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 allows you to easily create leads or contacts in Dynamics when a form is submitted.
No need for costly third party services which bring their own set of security concerns, our plugin communicates directly with your Dynamics instance API using a secure connection over HTTPS using SSL/TLS encryption.
- Works with Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 Online or On-Premises
- Quickly and easily integrate with Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when a form is submitted.
- Create a lead in Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when a form is submitted.
- Create a contact in Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when a form is submitted.
- Update a lead in Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when a form is submitted.
- Update a contact in Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when a form is submitted.
- Choose a Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 user as the lead or contact owner.
- Insert links to CRM records into Gravity Forms email notifications.
- Avoid duplicates by checking for existing leads and contacts by email address.
- Use Gravity Forms built-in Conditional Logic to only integrate with Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 when you want to!
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Online or On-Premises) or later.
- WordPress 3.3 or later.
- Gravity Forms 184.108.40.206 or later (any license level).
For on-premises instances, Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 must be setup as an Internet-Facing Deployment (IFD) with claims-based authentication for external access using ADFS or Active Directory authentication.
If you would like us to verify compatibility with your instance of Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 prior to purchase, please contact us and include the URL of your Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 instance.
- Fix for api args to append to query or body depending on http method.
- Fix call to $e->getMessage()
- New fix for http_build_query error message.
- Small fix for http_build_query error message.
- Added support for ActiveDirectory (NTLM) Authentication.
- Fix issue with lead/contact owner select box width.
- Fix for ADFS authentication.
- Fix to retrieve all SystemUsers.
- Change to allow non-licensed users to be selected as lead/case owners.
- Changes to support upcoming case support.
- Small fix to array access after method calls for issues on some hosts and PHP versions.
- Small fix to cURL compatibility check.
- Fix small display issue with license key valid checkmark on plugin settings page.
- Added check for PHP cURL extension and version and associated admin notices.
- Cleaned up script and styles loading.
- Added additional logging to ADFS Auth client.
- Squashed bugs related to license validation and on-premises ADFS authentication.
- Added support for on-premises Dynamics CRM using ADFS
- Added license activation/deactivation and check buttons to allow explicit activation/deactivate and license check
- Added validation for Gravity Forms minimum version, WordPress minimum version and PHP minimum version
- Cleaned up admin area to simplify UI
- General code cleanup
- Added merge tags for insert into Gravity Forms email notifications.
- Default lead/contact owner to authenticated user if none selected.
- Fixed OptionSet field types for contact feed.
- Fix issues for some clients on older versions of PHP 5.4 and 5.3
- Additional logging and fix to reduce size of SystemUserSet response.
- Added additional logging for debug purposes.
- Support for custom fields. * Support for Picklist fields such as Lead Source. * Updated to retrieve live entity metadata (entity fields) from Dynamics API. * Removed Azure AD Domain (no longer needed).
- Initial release.
- Create or update leads.
- Create or update contacts.
- Prevent duplicate leads by email.
- Prevent duplicate contacts by email.
Choose Your License:
Pay Yearly and Save 40%
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 12 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 1 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.