WP WooCommerce Mailchimp Pro provides advanced Mailchimp integration for WooCommerce. It builds upon our popular free plugin which allows you to subscribe all customers to a single list and is actively used on over 20,000 websites.
- Easily add all customers who purchase products to a designated Mailchimp list upon order creation or order completion.
- Optionally, add customers to Mailchimp interest groups and tags.
- Multiple double opt-in settings for international anti-spam compliance.
- Set product-specific lists, groups and tags to further segment customers based on individual products purchased.
- WooCommerce Subscription Support and Integration.
- Mailchimp eCommerce integration (Coming soon!)
- Merge field mapping for fine-grained control over which fields map to Mailchimp merge fields (Coming soon!)
Product-Specific Lists, Groups and Tags
Want to segment customers based on specific products purchased? We’ve got you covered!
WP WooCommerce Mailchimp Pro adds a Mailchimp tab on each WooCommerce product details page where you can select one or more product-specific lists you’d like to assign to customers who purchase the product. It’s that simple!
You can also, optionally, select any applicable Mailchimp interest groups or tags and configure double opt-in settings all at the WooCommerce product level.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Support
Running a subscription or membership site with WooCommerce Subscriptions? Want to restrict email content and campaigns only to paying subscribers? No problem!
For WooCommerce Subscription products, simply select the “Require subscription” checkbox and then customers will be required to have an active subscription in order to maintain membership in the Mailchimp list.
Choose Your License:
Pay Yearly and Save 55%
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 12 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 1 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.
2.3.5 - February 6, 2020
- Fix for undefined constant in migrator.
2.3.4 - February 1, 2020
- Fix for migration version detection.
2.3.3 - February 1, 2020
- Fix for Tags not sending correctly to Mailchimp for subscription products (Issue #2).
- Fix for AS args length serialization bug (Issue #1).
- Bump WordPress Tested version to 5.3.2
- Bump WooCommerce Tested version to 3.9.1
- Bump required min WP WooCommerce Mailchimp version to 2.3.8
2.3.2 - August 26, 2019
- Fix tag retrieval to return tag IDs.
- Fix migrations.
- Bump WooCommerce Tested version to 3.7.0
- Bump required min WooCommerce Mailchimp version to 2.3.1
2.3.1 - July 26, 2019
- Small change to only show the \"Expiration Action\" select box on WooCommerce Subscription Products when the \"Require Subscription\" checkbox is checked.
2.3.0 - July 25, 2019
- Add support always subscribing to product-specific lists regardless of global opt-in settings.
- Add support for controlling unsubscribe action for subscription products that require active subscriptions.
- Support for product-specific tags.
- Sync up version with WooCommerce Mailchimp version.
- Fix typos in error logging.
1.0.5 - July 22, 2019
- Fix for variable subscription products.
- Tested up to WooCommerce 3.6.5
1.0.4 - February 21, 2019
- Fix log sprintf error.
- Fix to check if double_opt_in_list is array.
1.0.3 - February 15, 2019
- Update to respect opt-in checkbox at checkout.
1.0.2 - February 14, 2019
- Fix Mailchimp list fields not displaying for certain product types.
1.0.1 - February 7, 2019
- Fix notices and fatal error if free plugin is not installed.
1.0.0 - January 31, 2019
- Initial release.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.