WooCommerce MailChimp Pro provides advanced MailChimp integration for WooCommerce. It allows you to quickly integrate your WordPress WooCommerce store with your MailChimp email marketing lists.
- Easily add all customers who purchase products to a designated MailChimp list upon order creation or order completion.
- Optionally, add customers to MailChimp interest groups.
- Multiple double opt-in settings for international anti-spam compliance.
- Per-product lists to further segment customers based on individual products purchased.
- WooCommerce Subscription Support and Integration.
- MailChimp eCommerce 360 integration (Coming soon!)
- Merge field mapping for fine-grained control over which fields map to MailChimp merge fields (Coming soon!)
Want to segment customers into product-specific lists and interest groups? We’ve got you covered!
Using the new Mailchimp tab on the WooCommerce product details page, you can select one or more product-specific lists you’d like customers who buy the product subscribed to. It’s that simple!
You can also, optionally, select any applicable interest groups and configure double opt-in settings all at the WooCommerce product level.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Support
Running a subscription or membership site with WooCommerce Subscriptions? Want to restrict email content and campaigns only to paying subscribers? No problem!
For WooCommerce Subscription products, simply select the “Require subscription” checkbox and then customers will be required to have an active subscription in order to maintain membership in the Mailchimp list.
Choose Your License:
Pay Yearly and Save 55%
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 12 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.
* Prices listed are in USD. Prices are for a 1 month term only. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Active subscription license required for continued software updates and support access. All purchases are subject to our terms and condition of use.
1.0.4 - February 21, 2019
- Fix log sprintf error.
- Fix to check if double_opt_in_list is array.
1.0.3 - February 15, 2019
- Update to respect opt-in checkbox at checkout.
1.0.2 - February 14, 2019
- Fix Mailchimp list fields not displaying for certain product types.
1.0.1 - February 7, 2019
- Fix notices and fatal error if free plugin is not installed.
1.0.0 - January 31, 2019
- Initial release.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.