Over 40,000 companies use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage sales, marketing and service for their organizations. It’s easy-to-use, highly customizable and affordable. However, traditionally, creating web-to-lead forms, web-to-contact forms or web-to-case forms for Dynamics CRM has been challenging to say the least. There simply isn’t a good solution for those scenarios without requiring extensive development knowledge or costly customizations. Well, if you’re one of the those companies and happen to be using WordPress, you’re in luck.
We’ve been hard at work on our newest WordPress plugin that brings you easy web-to-lead and web-to-contact forms for Microsoft Dynamics CRM through the powerful Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress.
The Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-On is the best way to integrate WordPress with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Send leads, contacts and more from WordPress to Dynamics CRM using our integration between Gravity Forms and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Easily create leads or contacts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted on your WordPress website.
- Quickly and easily integrate with Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted.
- Create a lead in Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted.
- Create a contact in Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted.
- Update a lead in Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted.
- Update a contact in Dynamics CRM when a form is submitted.
- Choose a Dynamics CRM user as the lead or contact owner.
- Avoid duplicates by checking for existing leads and contacts by email address.
- Use Gravity Forms built-in Conditional Logic to only integrate with Dynamics CRM when you want to!
Find out more about it on the Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-On product page.
We’re planning even more plugins and add-ons to make the integration between WordPress and Microsoft Dynamics CRM even better. Have an idea or feature request? Contact Us.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that enables companies to manage sales, marketing and service in one easy-to-use platform that can be delivered in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
Gravity Forms for WordPress is a full featured contact form plugin that features a drag and drop interface, advanced notification routing, lead capture, conditional logic fields, multi-page forms, pricing calculations and the ability to create posts from external forms.
WordPress is the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, as well as a leading content management system, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.